Sean Garvey – Entercom Radio Atlanta
Get ready for First Day Fulton this Saturday, July 28th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This event will be a back to school pep rally for all Fulton County students as they get ready for the upcoming new school year starting August 6th. First Day Fulton is welcoming all new students attending Fulton County Schools. Students who have moved, been misplaced, and/or transitioning to the next school level are also invited to attend. The event will feature on-site registration, free food, free school supplies, giveaways, and activities for children.
All Fulton County School students are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to attend the event at one of the following two locations:
- Banneker High School – 6015 Feldwood Road, College Park, Georgia 30349
- North Springs High School – 7447 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328
Parents and guardians are highly encouraged to pre-register their child for the back to school rally by going to fultonschools.org. All attendees, both parents, and students must present all forms of documentation to help children get enrolled in the Fulton County School system while at the event. The list of documentation to bring are listed below:
- Academic Record (most recent report card, transcript, student identification number, etc.)
- Ear, Eye, and Dental Screening (Form 3300)
- Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificates for children born in Georgia can be acquired from the Georgia Department of Human Resources, 2600 Skyland Drive, N.E, Atlanta, Georgia 30319 or 404.679.4701)
- Residence Verification (Home Mortgage Bill, Bank Statement, Apartment/House Lease, etc.)
- Social Security Number (Voluntary)
Come out, get register, have fun, and help get your kids excited for the new school year at First Day Fulton this Saturday, July 28th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For more information, contact the Fulton County Schools Administrative Center at 470.254.3600 or go to www.fultonschools.org.